Monday, February 28, 2011

Undefiled

The testimony of a young brother in a new Orthodox nation

It is only by His Grace and by Unspeakable Mercy of God that He reveals Himself and His kingdom to us. Let's receive what He wants to reveal and give us, patiently and with joy, and peace in heart!

This what God keeps doing in me: filling me with His love and mercy despite my unworthiness. Praised be our God! And the deepest and most tender joy in my life is to know Him and that He invited me to enter into His Holy Church.

I fall in love with Orthodox Church because I see how God loves her so deeply and keeps her undeviled [undefiled] by the evil one just like a Husband who doesn't let His Wife be deviled [defiled] by wicked men...

She is my mother now. Even though she looks old, unchanging, rugged, old fashioned and the world doesn't see it. I love her so deeply. I won't try to scrutinize her as if I am above her, nor I judge her or say anything against her because only Christ deserves.

…What I know is that Scripture is written for us and not us for Scripture, that's why Church is established before the Scripture.
God is divine.

No comments: