Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Black and white


My world is not a world of black and white. My house is not an abode of absolutes. When I say things, though I try to mean what I say, and say what I mean, I yield the floor to the Only Teacher of Mankind. He alone is the Only Absolute in my life. He tells me to move, I move. He tells me to stand, I stand. He says, give this, I give it. Take that, and I take it. Speak, and I form the words. Be still, and I watch and wait. His way is the high way. He shows me the field paths, and night or day, high or low, wet or dry, black or white, I follow. But don't ever take me at my word, since only He can be trusted, with you, with me, and with all. Only He can lead you out of the land of black and white, of yes and no, of true and false, so just let go. Let go, let go, O my soul, just let go.
.

No comments: