Friday, November 25, 2011

Five new blogs

Eyewitnesses
Short stories, memoirs of the first generation of Christ's disciples, eyewitnesses of the resurrection and what followed from it.
Hidden in the Clefts
My prayers, collected from various posts in 
Cost of Discipleship.
Gift of Tears
My poems, written for and posted 
in Cost of Discipleship.
Signs of Life
My poems, previously published or unpublished, some posted in
Cost of Discipleship, from the 1980's.
Living in Luxury
My song lyrics, previously published or unpublished, some posted in Cost of Discipleship, from the 1980's.
All of these blogs are works in process. As you may have guessed, I like to write, and seeing in a corpus what I've written so far helps me see where I might go next. I was surprised to see I had written so much. I never know when a blog post will be my last. Other projects and work are taking up most of my creative energies right now, and it's easier for me to just collect and review. To begin with, I'm only copying posts to the new blogs. Later, the originals may disappear from Cost of Discipleship. If you're interested, take a look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new blogs. I look forward to perusing each one.

Jim Swindle said...

I notice that your "Gift of Tears" blog doesn't let me comment with my Google ID; I'm not sure why. It says, "Your current account (vineandfig@gmail.com) does not have access to view this page."

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Jim, I have checked the settings and compared them to the comment settings on CoD blog, and they are exactly the same. Possibly it is a blogspot malfunction. Things like this have happened before. I will change the 'who can comment' setting to 'anyone', which allows anonymous comments, and that should let you leave comments there.