Saturday, July 8, 2006

Converts, Retreads and Reverts

You may have noticed, lately I would rather refer my readers to others who have more and better things to say than I have, and here I go again. This one is aimed at my Orthodox readers, but perhaps others may find it interesting, intriguing, or just plain fun to read (as I do). There's an Orthodox priest out there who has a blog called "Ortho-Dixie" and it's about Southern Orthodoxy. I am really impressed as I look at it, and without ever meeting him, I can tell that Fr Joseph Huneycutt is a specially gifted priest and a very witty and lovable guy! I intend to get a copy of his book, One Flew Over the Onion Dome. The blog post I am going to direct you to with the following link has the title that I'm giving to my post. Here it is: http://southern-orthodoxy.blogspot.com/2006/05/converts-retreads-reverts.html

This really tickled my funny bone, Orthodox muzhik that I am, but maybe it will be worth reading for others. From the way it's presented, I think it's an excerpt from Fr Joseph's book.

Just bringing this worthy blog to your attention. Axios! Axios! Axios, Fr Joseph!

No comments: