Monday, August 20, 2012

Dragging the Dead Dogs

I chanced across an interesting, slightly dated (and possibly retired), Orthodox blog while looking for graphics. It is called The Orthodox Fool. I have added a link to it in the sidebar of Cost of Discipleship blog under Look here… but I also republished it (with very slight editorial corrections—you know me!) as one of my own blogs.

Since the author is anonymous, I can only tell you that the writing is not mine, but I have expressed many of the same ideas in a different way, as you will realise if you take the time to visit my version of this blog, which I call, from the name of its first post, Dragging the Dead Dogs. I don't like to write about problems except when I can suggest a peaceful solution, but I know that some of you are having struggles right now, and to know that others are struggling too, can help.

Sometimes I myself think, ‘Alas, brethren! All we have to rely on now is the peace of Christ! Ah yes, but lucky for us, He truly is ‘a good God who loveth mankind.’

No comments: