Friday, July 9, 2010

I was asked

How do I evangelize?

Nothing more than just always being ready to tell people about Christ and how He has helped me, keeps me alive, and is saving me, and this not by words only, but first by actions, following my Lord, who says, "Your light must shine in the sight of men, so that seeing your good works, they may give the praise to your Father in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

My strategy is just as I keep saying over and over in my blog…
"Love the people around you and serve them, but do not get caught up in their fantasies, but by clear thinking and straight action, without correcting them or trying to rule them, show them the way that is shown to you by Christ and the apostles. Just follow Jesus, and do unto others, say unto others, what you see Him doing, and hear Him saying. Nothing else."

3 comments:

Andrew Kenny said...

God seeks such ready and available servants!Help us to see and to seize every opportunity for Him!

Unknown said...

Picture perfect, brother. Evangelism is about beautiful feet.

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

David, and your comment reminded me of another post on my unworthy blog, Love is like the feet, http://cost-of-discipleship.blogspot.com/2009/09/love-is-like-feet.html. Thanks for your illuminating comment!