Saturday, April 12, 2008

Shameless

In the distant past, I'm ashamed to say that I was taken in by Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) and particularly by Benny Hinn. This man is an ethnic Palestinian Greek Orthodox who left the Orthodox Church to build his own following, and he's in the spiritual succession of such New Age "pentecostal giants" as Kathryn Kuhlman. In spite of the fact that I have done nothing to support this man financially, somehow I'm still on his mailing list. The images below are a photo essay of what this man is perpetrating in the Body of Christ. Hence, the title of this post.

Please click on the images to view them large and read what they say.




2 comments:

Nathanael V. said...

Wow...Shameless indeed!

I always was leery about televangelists and people like Joel Osteen. Yeah, God wants me to be rich, eh? Um, some how I don't think material wealth is what it's all about.

Oh, and transcendental meditation and a hodge-podge of other useless junk has been repackaged -- type in "The Secret" at YouTube, it's a 20 minute video just so ya know in advance.

Jim Swindle said...

I, too, once thought Benny Hinn must be a real Christian, though odd. I no longer see him that way. Apart from discernment which comes from the Lord, we're gullible and easily deceived by such people.